Steven Newell of The Silent Holocron has tagged me. I now have to list off six weird things about myself. So, here they are:
- In my 7th grade year, I lived in three different states: Michigan, Virginia, and Florida. Needless to say, that year was just ducky!
- I believe I am the only Florida Marlins fan in the state of Kentucky (I would love for someone to prove me wrong).
- When the entire congregation interviewed me at the church where I serve as pastor, the fourth question they asked me was, “So, are you a University of Kentucky or a University of Louisville fan?” (Keep in mind, the church where I serve is in Lexington, KY — home of the University of Kentucky!) I just answered them, “You’ll just have to pray for me!” I’m a huge U of L fan.
- I can listen to Bach, then Weird Al, then Bob Marley, then Frank Sinatra, then Elvis. Needless to say, I have rather eclectic tastes.
- I am one of the two people on earth who simply does not like American Idol.
- My favorite snack is a Hardee’s chocolate shake and their Chili-Cheese Fries. And boy do I pay for that one!
OK — my turn. Time to tag five people. Here they are: